Lemonade Life is run and managed by Tamsin Kingsley.
This Privacy Notice for Lemonade Life recognises the right of people to keep their personal information private. This Privacy Notice cover’s the websites use of personally identifiable information that you provide and we collect or hold, including when you continue to browse and use this website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of this Privacy Notice please do not provide personal information and do not use our website.
This explains how the website complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
How we collect information about you
We collect personal information each time you are in contact with us. For example, when you:
- visit our website
- register your details to receive blog notifications
How we use your information
Lemonade Life will use the personal information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection, or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Notice. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent unless authorised or required by law. We will only use your personal information as follows:
- to keep you informed about new blogs;
- to analyse generic visitor information and website trends
Sharing your information
We will never share any information we hold about you to others without your prior consent unless one of the following exceptions apply. We may disclose information we hold about you:
- If it is necessary for law enforcement or similar purposes;
- As a necessary part of providing you with our service(s) or contacting you - for example, by using a third party emailing tool to process our communications;
- As a necessary part of ensuring we comply with our legal obligations as a data controller - for example, by using a third party to migrate data or ensure it is accurate and up-to-date;
- We may collect information that you make available on, for example, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or similar organisations. You may wish to check their privacy notice to find out more information on how they will process your data.
Security of your data
Lemonade Life will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information, which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information, held electronically, is stored in a secure server or secure files. We take security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Your information will be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
Keeping your details up to date
Please tell us as soon as any of your contact details change so that we can keep our records up to date. You can unsubscribe from our regular blog emails at any time by using the 'unsubscribe' links on the emails you have received.
Access to your information
You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you. To do this, you should write to Lemonade Life on the email address above. There is no charge involved for requesting this data. It will help us to process your request if you can be specific about what information you require, otherwise, we may need to contact you again to clarify this. We will respond to your request within 30 days of receiving the written request. You have the right to request that we update or correct any information we hold about you. Please contact us using the details above to let us know what needs correcting.
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about the usage of our site.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example, Facebook, Twitter and Google have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
- To establish the needs of visitors and customise the content of our website;
- To process any forms or requests you send;
- For internal administration and analysis.
Our website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their privacy notice.
Changes to our privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this webpage. This privacy notice was last updated on 28 April 2018.
How to contact us
If you would like any further information or have any queries, problems or complaints relating to Lemonade Life’s Privacy Notice or our information handling practices in general, please contact us on the details listed at the top.